domingo, 5 de fevereiro de 2012

Just Tired




I’m so tired now,tired of people,tired of my body. This screams that all is wrong at this moment,and I know that later things will change a little bit, but now I just wanna this water running from my eyeball.
What burns my mad mind,is the fact that even knowin the wrong way that I'm  following ,I can’t stop.
This supposed to not make sense, but i’ve been keeping all this feelings and thoughts to me, and it’s making right in some moments,and in others this remembers me the past, and the present really beats me on the head.
I don’t want to chose words to say the truth, because now the truth is that I need to calm my soul anyway ,and I will find this instrument to do this. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be inspired to talk about things externals of my heart,and how people can still be disappointing and stupids.
I’m going to drink some water,some wine,and not to eat nothing,because this would feed the weakness in me that’s still roam

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário